HTML within Javascript Function Not Working Properly -


I am using the following JavaScript function:

  function projects () {var PrjTb1 = "& lt; input type = text id = proposition size = 100 /"; Var PrjTb2 = "& lt; TextRay lines = 5 col = 200 wrap = hard> gt; & lt; / textarea & gt; Var info = "1. Name of the project or activity: 
+ PrjTb1 + "


2. Project or Activity Details: & lt; br & gt;" + PrjTb2 if (document.getElementById ('PrjNo'). Value == 1) {document.getElementById ('AllPrj'). InnerHTML = "& lt; b & gt; Project or Activity 1. & lt; / b & gt; & lt; br & gt; & lt; br & gt;" + info}}

This function is executed well after an onclick event; However, some parts of HTML within the declared variables are not working. For example, within the variable PrjTb2 , the rows and columns of my texture do not change. Also, I have HTML tags and lt; Dd & gt; and & lt; / Dd> Can not add anywhere within the variable to create an indentation. What is interesting is that both textarea properties and HTML tags, & lt; Dd & gt; and & lt; / Dd> , work within the body of my form, not just my JS function, will anyone know what I am doing.

Thanks,

DFM

It may be That your browser is caching your javascript. Try clearing your cache.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -