iphone - Core Data Migration really Slow, Why does it happen at all? -


I'm developing a desktop Mac OS X app, which is core data in SQLite and companion mobile app for iPhone, Need to read data from the app even though they share the same managed object model, when I load the SQLite database on a mobile app, data takes several seconds to migrate data. I would really like to avoid this long wait because it is related to the size of the SQLite file in Linux.

Why does the need to migrate data from the same managed object model?

We have found out what was the reason for this problem. Although it is probably very clear, I am related to him and hope that no one will make this mistake ...

There were two different managed object models in my project. Attempts to migrate data to compel what data matches with Mac

As a solution, I was able to manually merge the model, so both data Sources to A Only one can be presented with MOM.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -