iphone - Getting notified when a sound is done playing in OpenAL -


I am using OpenAL on iPhone to play multiple audio samples simultaneously.

Do I notify OpenAL when any sample is played?

I want to avoid setting the sample length and setting a timer.

performSelector: afterDelay: when You start the sound:

  - (zero) play {[Representative display selector: @selector (Sound HasFinishedPlaying pleased after: self.length]; ...}  

(If you manually turn off the sound, the callback can be canceled, see.) Or you AL_SOURCE_STATE :

  - (zero) check status {Alint state; AlGetSourcei ( Source, AL_SOURCE_STATE, and state); if (state == AL_PLAYING) return; [timer invalid]; [representative sound HASFinishedPlaying];}  

I do not know how to return the open call Do you want to have a callback for you? Some things can be better resolved without callback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -