Is it correct that blueprint css allows you to formulate your layout as a grid instead of in terms of floats? -


The argument I have given about BluPrinting CSS is that it will give you a grid about your layout Let me think this is a big advantage for me in terms of float, because I am always confused where I am going to finish my floats - sometimes a float will come down unexpectedly from some other floats and I To find out how to do everything Have to restore. Does this make blueprint css a good choice for me - or do I just have to learn for hours how to properly use Float and do all my layouts manually?

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

Yes, lets use grid exactly - see this, which grid is visible by rotating the background according to the grid column.

(But I must say, for the short time spent, a big dividend will be given - to better understand it by leaving it and trying to work around it. And then you will have the option of creating flexible layouts which will be different On devices Works like Rci.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -