java - Problem with JavaMail and Exchange Server 2007 - BAD Command Argument -


In the application I'm working on, there is a function that connects to a mail server with a Java server via IMM is. One of our customers had the following stack traces:

  javax.mail.MessagingException: A13 BAD command argument error. 1 1; The nested exception is: com.sun.mail.iap.BadCommandException: A13BAD Command Argument Error. 11 com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPMessage.setFlags (IMAPMessage.java:847) at javax.mail.Message.setFlag (message.java lesson65) ...  

Now, What has been attempted to do this:

  Message [i] .setFlag (Flags.Flag.RECENT, incorrect);  

Where is the message [i] a javax.mail.Message .

Now, this error has never come to any of our clients who use Exchange Server 2003 and since this client is using Exchange Server 2007, I think there is something to do with it. (Bug?). I also have ensured that they have updated it with the latest service pack and rollup update (Service Pack 1 update 8 in this written form 8) and the latest jammail (1.4.2 as in this writing) and has no effect Is kept. My question is, do I have to wait a bit to fix Microsoft? Is there any work that I can work on?

For the record, I am setting a flag recently for a false flag, so the message given in a second pass will not be processed again (i.e. only processes recent or new messages ).

For my reading of the API it indicates that this is only the client application. Folder implementation should set when the "message is new to this folder" So unless you are writing a folder implementation, you should not modify this flag.

This will surprise you why your other clients have not received the error, maybe it is considered as an NOOP in some cases? Maybe something special about this particular client's folder? Maybe a shared folder or a user who uses reading can also be? I'm not ready to consider the secrets of the Exchange Message Store.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -