linux - How to know what is the default audio device? /dev/audio or /dev/dsp in ubuntu? -


I was trying to use the random songs command line to mpg123. But I did not know what my default audio device is, or if I need to specify another audio device with the '-a' option, both are / dev / audio and / dev / dsp audio devices which are by default Information is there?

is the default sound system and / dev / audio or / Dev / dsp (Interface, deprecated in Linux) is only an emulation layer above ALSA - and is not even fully functional either.

The default ALSA device is " default ", and if you install it, then it should do the right thing without requiring any options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -