.net - Excel VSTO sort dialog box C# -


I want to rewrite some VBA code in Excel VSTO.

The VBA code is as follows:

  Application. Dialogues (XLDAlogsart). By the way, when I try to do this in VSTO, I think the same method requires 30 arguments! Signature "Show (Object Argus 0, Object Argus 1, etc.)"  
  Globals. Risk Whitework Workbook This app Dialog [XBuilt in DiLoog XL Diarygog Sort]. Show (empty, empty, empty, ...);  

Using the VBA code, what values ​​do I need to do the same call? The tap does not work.

I started writing this question and then searched the answer, I will post it.

In the form of a solution, it was assumed to be "missing" as each argument. Missing

Missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing, missing);

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -