PHP AJAX proxy not returning body for POST requests -


I am using this AJAX proxy for cross-domain AJAX requests:. When I use GET it works great but when I try to use the post, the body is lost and never printed. I tried to touch the log and studied the code but I did not know what was going wrong.
Thanks, Esak Waller

Edit: Here's the code I'm using:

  $. Post ("proxy.php? Proxy_url = http: //www.google.com", {postvar1: "Hello", postwar 2: "goodbye"}, function (data) {warning (data);}, "text" );  

Even if I make a simple form and it does not produce any output results.

Try it out:

  $ Post ("/ proxy.php", {proxy_url: "http://www.google.com", postvar1: "hello", postwar 2: "goodbye"}, function (data) {alerts (data);}, "Text");  

When I tried your original version, this error came back with 405, but the above functions are either happy to mix JQUERY or proxy.php posts and get parameters is not.

Edit:

I got a page back, which I was able to display in the alert box, but it does not look like I expected that some such sites Trying to code, which were with the posting form, and it used to work as expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -