visual studio - Organizing multiple Composite WPF applications to share a single Shell -


How can I organize more than one composite WPF application so that they can share a shell project, but different apps Can be able to populate their module catalog from config. Files?

I am writing a suite of applications using Composite Application Guidance for WPF, each application's functionality is determined based on the availability of different modules, which are listed in Shell's App.config . By giving each app a separate app.configging, I can specify which modules can use each application.

However I would like to share a single shell project between all applications for common view and experience. Initially I created a solution for each app, added the Shell project, and then added the relevant module. The problem is that there is only one App.config file in the Common Shell project, and I can not change it on a per-solution basis.

Creating a list through code does not escape the problem - there should still be an application-specific code in shell that can be activated by any kind of solution.

Did I decide that Shell had to behave as a module? Each application has its own solution and project, with individual App.config files. They also have classes on their bootstrap. Instantly gives bootstrapper shell to each application.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -