webserver crash with exec in php -


I try to convert some files to exec in PHP and get returns. I do this and this work is done successfully but if I run it more than 10 times, then the webserver crashes and I have to restart the server to continue? Please tell me if there is a problem then what problem do you have?

System: Wampserver version 2.0 on Windows XP and 2003 Server.

Thank you

See the log for more detailed description of the accident. This will tell you in the right direction.

Checking one thing is the memory usage of the script If your server is finishing its memory limit, then the PHP module can crash the entire server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -