What is Windows 7's Fault Tolerant Heap? -


How do I get some technical information, and how can I disable or enumerate fault tolerant pile shim Is connected to the processes that often crashes, is there any kind of anticipation that when Windows 7 uses FIT Shim to implement?

The defect tolerant is a layer on a heap stack that causes common heap errors, such as piles overruns, double freezes, and Rescues against this kind of. For my knowledge, there is only one FTH Shim - not many for each quenching. Indicates how you can monitor that FTH is being enabled for an application through the event log.

I do not think MS has published the exact estimator which will enable FTH, but yes, an estimate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -