Where does the ASP.NET development server get its images from? -


In my web application I Dynamically generated images and images as part of a web Want to show the page? But

However, when debugging using ASP.NET Development Server (not IIS) - I do not know where to store these images so that they are mine Can be referenced from web application.

Do I Directory.GetCurrentDirectory () ?

or assembly.GetExecutingAssembly ().

or Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly (). CodeBase ?

None of these paths is working.

Any thoughts?

server Mappath ("~ /") will give you root path of web application. Everything within the scope of this path should be automatically highlighted by the web server, it is an IIS or VS developer server.

Server property is available in all pages objects, and otherwise can be found on HttpContext .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -