windows - How can I rename all hidden directories under the current directory in DOS? -


How do I change the names of all the hidden directories under the current directory in DOS? I just updated Turtle SVN to use SSAN instead of SSN. I see that it still works if I change the names of the folders.

The following batch file will be trickled, at least on Windows which I hope you are using (There is no luck in DOS):

  @echo off call: recurse Goto: eof: / d %% d in (*) Recurs (pushd% d attrib -H .svn> null 2 ​​& gt; and 1 ren .svn _svn & gt; ft2 & gt; and 1 attrib + h ssnn & gt; null 2 ​​& gt; and 1 call: recurse popd) Goto: eof  

The problem is that rin refuses to change the names of hidden directories and appears to be / code for Received that actually trying to find ever works when the directory is. So here I am creating a small recursion through the Directory Tree and in every directory I enter, I clear the flag hidden from the .svn folder, I rename it , And hide the file again.

To set the hidden flag again and due to never returning the hidden code to / d , also it is .svn or < There is no good advantage to trying to enter the code> _svn directories


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -