WPF TextBox Custom Dictionary Support -


Has anyone found an alternative solution for the custom dictionary support built into spell check on WPF TextBoxes / RichTextBoxes? We are investigating the spelling stuff in which it is expected to find where the entries are coming from, but it is very visible as it is the COM object ....

I know That it is not currently supported and Microsoft was looking to support it in future releases, but it was a long time ago and I can not get any news about it in the recent past.

By holding in the stove, I have posted a suggestion on the connector:

Just FYI Custom will be in WPF 4.0.

Cheers S.

Tweet from Tweets by Group Program Manager from Kevin Gageersted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -