c# - .NET Google Calendar API Sort Events by Date -


I am reading documents and now playing with different eventquap parameters for days. I am using C # .NET with Google's .net API, which I have established with a public calendar. I can properly capture the events of the API but I will not do it as per the upcoming upcoming events. Can give The events of recurrence have been merged with events of one shot in my calendar; I have read the stuff on the Internet to request direct query parameter strings in Yuri, but it does not look right when using it in the right API structure. Here's what I currently have:

  calendar service my service = new calendar service ("GoogleCalendar-test"); Eventquality myQuery = new event (); MyQuery URI = new Uri (calendar URI); MyQuery.NumberToRetrieve = NumberoffApents; Eventfilefid = myService.Query (myQuery); Forchcha (Callfeed entry in Almatrantry Entry) {Litteral Control® test = New Little Control ("and lieutenant; P & GT; ATPT; + ambient test +"    I tried to play with EventCertain members StartDate, Starttime, Endtime, Sort Order, Future Events and even " ? Orderby = starttime "to the calendar URI local member.  

The order of the published date of the event of the API query appears to come back, when I did not create the event in the calendar,

I also have the date and time of the incident from the Atententary object, so I can sort it myself and format it with the title in my control. I am in the only place I am looking for in the content of Atomantry, I do not really want to have the material in which there are other goods. Is there a deadline for an atom entry, so can I just get the date?

It has really confused me, so any help is appreciated.

I have not used the GData Calendar API from .NET, but I With this I am very familiar with Java. The start time of an event will depend on the type of event. There is no start time in an iterative event, but in a "single" event many times can actually be done by & Lt; Gd: when & gt; is stored as elements - you need to look the same.

It seems that orderby = starttime should actually work however is like seeing the exact result of the wirecache or an exact query. And to see that there is nothing to create problems in the API - in particular, it may be that it can not be used in Yuri property for some reasons supported ...

< P> Edit: Have you tried setting

  query.Extr AParameters = "orderby = starttime";  

? Perhaps this final question is the safest way to get into Yuri ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -