c# - What's the best way of creation of thousands of controls in scrollable area using WPF -


I am using WPF and C #.

I have a problem. I need to create many bindable template-controlled controls in the area that scrolls up (they are all types of all). For example, 1000 text boxes, 1000 drop down lists, and 1000 checkboxes.

The problem is that when they are all made, then it actually works very slowly.

The question is - can there be so many controls without transplants and what direction should I look for in solution? I want to save the ability to use templates, databasing and simple event handling like mouse clicking.

PS I have tried many things (rendering geometry only, different base classes and so on) but the only way to work for me at present (I have not tried to do this yet ) Only to create controls that fit in the current viewport and update this list of controls on scrolling.

PPS I know that 3.5 SP1 has a mechanism that is used in the list box when the list is reused during scrolling but such an approach can not be used here because it All the items are

The fact is that you want ~ 3000 control on one screen There is a problem and it is usually an indication that you are getting a GUI from the wrong angle. I am not very experienced with WPF, but my WinForms knowledge tells me that 1000 + control example is just asking for trouble

I have given a similar answer to the similar problem:

It may be that if you understand what you are trying to implement, you can move forward in the right direction instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -