Calling VBScript from Javascript -


I have seen the related post on it, but it is only inline VBSScript for on-twentyover events when calling the Javascript function Uses onclick for

What is a way to call a VBScript sub for the onClick event from a button that uses JavaScript onmouseover and onmouseout events?

Currently when I try I get an error that the object does not support property or method. It is possible, but you have to prefix all your script calls in HTML with the proper language.

  onmouseover = "javascript: vbfunction ();"  

If there are script calls that are not prefixes, then you may get errors on the page because the parser They do not know how the scripting language is being used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -