design patterns - How to efficiently save objects to a SQL 2000 database -


In the past, whenever my application requires multiple records to be included in an SQL 2000 db, I once stored Calling Procedure While putting many records for each record, I found out that the performance was faced, especially when the fat customer called the web service to call the database.

Then I came to know that if I have passed XML data while representing multiple data, then SQL 2000 can be saved in a temporary table and I use the same SQL to record the XML table. Can be processed effectively which operates in all the rows of the temporary table. This reduced the number of calls of one to the SP and it was even more efficient because the SQL update commands worked on multiple records at once.

I personally want to use a business object (BO) layer and it has not been experienced with LINQ or unit framework, so for the moment, assume that these devices are out of the scope. ...

In my bo layer, I will add an object to the "ToDataset" function in converting the object into it with a table on a dataset, where a data row in that table Is that duel That is where the data is represented in the object.

Again, I will have a collection class, which is a collection of the last item, for example. Also, there will be a "ToDataset" method to create a representation of all the objects in the collection class. This function will loop through the objects in the collection, and for each, the object will call the "ToDataset" function and merge this information into the "accumulated" dataset.

When I want to pass all the records to an SP collection class, I call the toadass system of the collection class and pass the XML to the SD for the DS.

To keep the size of this post, I want to avoid this by further advancing this approach and by opening myself on your suggestions

How do good developers do things like this? ?

In the following code sample you will see how I try to define my object so that they can be nested, but when you call the Todasoft function for any original object, all things objects Rolled in, it is using pattern defined by base class. (The code is not that long, maybe I should post it. If I get the volcano, I will post it)

I hope some frightening reactions are kind. : -)

Thank you for your interest in reading it at the end.

Absolutely terrible tactics Do not change anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -