Do any visual studio plugins currenlty support auto refactoring from a variable to a property -


I'm looking for a refactoring plugin that has the ability to specifically announce such an announcement:

MyType as MyType

or

  MyType as Private MyVar  

And change it to:

  Private personal property as mymymymytv MyType Go back as MyVar MyType Set _myVar End (ByVal value as myType) _myVar = value End Set End Property < / Code> 

My example is in VB but C # is very supportive Neither will

I know the VSS template for the privilege, but use it only slower than typing.

Thank you in advance

Free version of CodeRush to do this You can use the "Encrypt field" refactor.

The full version of Kolder will have to be cold, harsh, cash or more and more (I imagine there are other tools, but I have two of them)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -