executable - Avoid blinking when launching a .cmd file -


I was downgraded to Vista due to XP, which are not relevant.

I have a very useful skipping tool which is not available in XP, so I decided to make my own.

It just works fine, so I'm easy to open it. To start the CMD file easy (I did not feel like creating a .jar file)

My only problem is that the command prompt screen pops up and disappears by giving unpleasant impressions.

This is:

  start java-classpath lib \ myutil.jar echo; Square recortes. Main  

Is there a way to run just without blinking orders? (Other than creating .jar file?)

edit

I have followed Jeffery's advice to me. The CMD file had a shortcut, now the shortcut itself is:

  "C: \ Archivos de programa \ Java \ jre6 \ bin \ javaw.exe" -classpath lib   

Get started:

  c: \ user \ oreyes \ recortes  

and just works fine!

Thanks

Create a shortcut (.lnk) file containing the argument with executables The paths include. For information on how to do this from a script.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -