javascript - How can an iframe change its parent's URL fragment (without causing a refresh)? -


I'm trying to get a child JavaScript application to update this original document.

In short, this is a very simple problem:

  • A javascript program opens an iframe in your document.
  • Another JavaScript program loads in iframe.
  • The second program needs to change the piece (anchor) in the original page.
  • The first program, then "goes" for the new piece (the document status is updated, but the document is not refreshing)
  • < / Li>

    "#" + string

    But when I do this in IE, parents start refreshing themselves, I think the page is reloading

    Just to make it a bit trickier:

    • I want to get all the browsers (or very little IE and Firefox) Need Adhan.
    • Both JavaScript programs are actually GWT web applications (hence I can tie specific code in different browser versions).
    • If necessary, I can do strange things to get around security, parents and children will always go for each other. The child is always called by the parents.

    I have put a bunch of other factions listed on many web pages, but for now really nothing is stable and not easy to deploy. / P>

Depend on use element.scrollIntoView or scrollTo Does your browser


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -