jQuery and Safari 4.0.1 - ToggleClass effect -


I am currently developing a webpage where I want to use the toggle class function from jQuery. I went to the jQuery UI website because I think this is the extension of the original jQuery.

When I click on the 'Run Effect' button, nothing happens, is it just my browser or a slow computer or any of you would also like Safari Get in 4.0.1 4.0 (4530.17)?

I tested in Firefox 3.0.10 and it worked, it seems that the jQuery UI is not compatible with Safari 4.0.1 4.0 (4530.17), or Just what is their performance on their site?

To expand any care << p>

Windows: Safari 4.0 (530.17): unsuccessful

This is the case, ultimate (still) work Appears to be. If your change is not very complicated, then you can use it as your substitute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -