.net - Multiple WebBrower sessions / processes in one window -


I'm one. I would like to create a .NET application that uses many examples of WebBrowser control. The catch is that I want every web browser control to run its own session. IOW, I have a requirement that the collection of session cookies, javascript global namespaces, etc. is different for each example and all examples are shown in the same window.

AFAIK, this is what I need to do to run every web browser control in a different process.

Some questions:

  1. Is my belief about many processes right?
  2. Is it possible that every web browser instance is created in a single Windows Form application to run in a different form?

Thank you in advance ...

Currently, no , You can not apply such an isolation without using the web browser controls to put each instance in a separate process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -