php - building portal / blog like in iwannabemom.com using joomla -


I need some suggestions ... I created a web portal / blog that looks like this )

The reason I am using Joomla because I have some components that I need to apply to Joomla instead of using WordPress.

What are the components for (Joomla 1.5): 1. Top News (can be scrolled). I know that it's organic, it's good ... but I want another option for that. Thumbnail image for each article. There is no thumbnail for Joomla article module .. Blues: (3.) Comment system. Should I use Disqus (disqus.com) or use jomcomment. About Disqus, is it good and reliable services? 4. Tag hierarchy ... any good recommendations 5. I hate Joomla Media Manager and Joomla Text Editor (TinyEEE) because I can not directly select from Media Manager (I can type full url for images Any good recommendations?

Please separate your question separately so that someone can answer To answer a common question for people, it is easy for you to ask.

For point 4: Jacek Zielinski's Geetag is good for a tag hierarchy.

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -