php - Get results from my own and "friends" posts -


I have a problem that I can not understand myself I have tried to use LEFT JOIN, etc. but nothing works

Database:

I am using my MySQL so that you know.

I am creating a small blogport for myself and my friends.

User: ID, username, password, etc

blog: ID, title, text, user_id, etc.

< P> Relationships Followers_ID, the following_id

I like to ask my own blog posts like this:

 Select  from Microblog with WHERE User_id = {$ user_id} posted by the ORDER DESC  

and I list my friends like this:

  choose, user Relations, where relationship Faller_ID = {$ user_id} and relations.following_id = Users.id  

This was an easy part. but.

I am not in any way in the tables because I want to list my friends' blogposts even within my loop. But I just do not want to show the post, I also want some information about the user who made a post, then I should also get some information from the user table. And that makes me bother! I can not understand it.

In short: I want to list my own blog posts and I am making friends within my own loop.

/ Tobias

Sweden

>

How about?

  Select u.username, u.email, m.title, m.text - ... etc can join microblog m at m.user_id = u.id on user u Where m.user_id = {$ user_id} or m.user_id (select following_id from relations, where follower_id = {$ user_id});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -