settings - VIM Disable Automatic Newline At End Of File -


So I work in a PHP shop, and we use all different editors, and we all Have to work on windows. I use Vim, and everybody in the shop keeps complaining that whenever I edit a file, then there is a new line below I searched around and found that it is a documented behavior of the WE & amp; Vim ... but I was wondering if there was any way to disable this feature. (This would be best if I disable it for specific file extensions).

If someone knows about it, then it will be good!

Even if the file has already been saved with new lines at the end:

< P> vim -b file and vim:

 : set noeol: wq  

at a time.

Alternatively you can also type in the : e ++ bin file

yet another option:

 : set binary : Set Nullol: wq  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -