sql - Dropping an entire table -


I am planning to delete an entire table with rows of more than 930,000 data. This is the best way without increasing the log size or increasing the DB size.

I am on a live site and my hosting has given me 150 MB instead .. I already have 125 MB and therefore need to be careful about DB size because increase in log size of my DB If you do not need to log in to the will or delete activity altogether (i.e. you will not need to dump your database to a specific point of view There is no need to recover at ) So you can flush the contents of the table using the command / deleted. / P>

On the other hand, if you want to fully log this event, then you should delete the data in batches to maximize performance, see the following article for details of how to do this:

>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -