asynchronous - Does Java not do things asynchronously? -


I am trying to learn Java, I was reading a tutorial that said something like this:

< Pre> while (N & lt; = 0) {TextIO.put ("starting point should be positive, please try again:"); N = TextIO.getlnInt (); }

It seems that when you ask the user for input, it is not suspended until the response is received? I am getting asynchronous for these things. Is this normal for Java? Or can you both?

Thank you.

I'm not aware that TextIO is the library, but when calling, i.e. < When using the code> System.in.read () , this block will make it synchronous until input data is available.

You can avoid this by using the second thread to capture the input (like make asynchronous).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -