Best way to mock java web service -


I have to be very fake of Java web service and I am searching for the right solution. One way to do this is to use soap UI, but I need something that will be able to modify the server state ie. A request will affect future requests

In this special case, this serialized object can be done quickly by saving to disk and sometimes saving asynchronous responses to the original client web site.

My questions are:

1) Are there any other sapi benefits in this context? (Easy Migration to New Version of Example) Wsdl) Custom Java Much Implementation? 2) What would be the most appropriate way to generate webservice from WSDL and still be hooks with some custom functionality, i.e. Adding a few hooks that are editable in different files (to facilitate the reconfiguration of the updated wsdl code)?

For simple mocks I use soap, whereas for more complex state between requests I am using a simple web service emulator written in Python. Use of such emulator can be used to answer all the logic generated in the answer template or soap U generated from the actual web service.

Emulator for my final project 300+ are the lines of Python code, but for the previous, very simplicity, this was ~ 150 python code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -