c# - BigEndianBitConverter in Silverlight? -


I'm trying to use the MiscUtil.Conversion utility in Silverlight.

When I try to compile it, I get an error that there is no two ways in the Bitcutone class of Silverlight:

DualIIT 64 Bits Int64BitsToDouble

Well, I opened the reflector and found them in mscorlib:

  Public Unsecured Long Dotant 64 Bits (Double Values) {Return * (((* * * * * * * * * * * & Amp; value);} Public Unprotected Double Ent 64bitstrod Double (long value) {return * (((* double *) and value);}  

But the problem with it is that the Silverlight does not allow the unsafe code. In the Project Properties menu there is an empty checkbox next to "Allow insecure code", but you can not change the value.

How can I do this in Silverlight?

Enter a look at itemprop = "text">


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -