c - How to auto login ssh server and run some command to modify a file -


Here are the limitations:

  1. No public key file has been uploaded to the server ( Because it can be run on different target machines), it is just for an automatic test program, so security is not a concern.
  2. This is the background to run programs automatically, so there is no user input.
  3. I do not want to use the "expectation" that the user needs to install.
  4. I know the root user's password.

So I wonder if I can easily use light hope tools or a SST library to do this work.

libssh C can help for the project. Using Perl, there is a module that can be used: Net :: SSH (I use it for +/- for the same purposes)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -