Forcing ASP.NET GridView's pager to show -


Is there a way to force gridview to show the pager, even if there is only one page of the data on the screen?

I am making gridview-based controls with a custom pager (pw for the pw / dropdown) and everything is working fine, except that when the user chooses PageSeries that's the current of the grid Row is larger than number. Pager disappears at that point. I'm goggling it and I think I should do something override. OnRowCreated ...

Custom PageRank has been added by Overriding Initialize Pager. I would be happy to provide more information if needed!

Welcome, J. Arola

Well, it was not very difficult: -)

My Beginners The following is the basis of the test:

  GridViewRow pagerRow = (GridViewRow) This BottomPagerRow; If (pager! = Null & amp; amp; amp; amp;; ;;;;;;;;;;;; 0 = false); pager.  

I also said that to override operavers, and lo, pager is visible, even when the data shown is only one page page, I am sure some additional tests To get it, though. Seems simple for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -