Getting a iPhone OS 2.2.1 app approved after the OS 3.0 release -


I'm writing a new iPhone app that does not depend on any of the 3.0 APIs. 2.2.1 should work fine and at present and on a larger scale in the user base near the final form I have seen that Apple had expected iPod Touch owners to pay $ 10 Upgrade to 3.0. It does not leave a number number of cheap users who will live with 2.2.1.

Therefore, I have to create and release this app using the target 2.2.1. I know that all app store submission should run on 3.0, and I'm planning to do a lot of testing at 3.0. But the language leaves me optimistic, but will Apple continue to accept App 2.2.1 app submission (and for how long?), Or do they laugh manually, and just apply 2.2 to 2.2.1 app rejects We do?

Main question:

Since the release of 3.0, the 2.2.1 compatible app was released on any one and it was accepted (or 3.0 was clearly rejected)? <2.2.1 (3.0 on SDK) its own app (task coach) was made, but it is irrelevant) and was approved last week, so go for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -