java - django-like frameworks? -


Hi, I've been working with Django for a few months and it's really helpful i just like java or c # Is there a similar framework for other programming languages? The problem I have with Digengo is finding a server to host this project because support servers are more expensive and are hard to find.

In Django, I find the following items useful: Object-Relational Mapper, Admin Interface URL Management.

Thank you!

Because of the hosting aspect, I suggest if you are looking for only one option That you are easily looking for suitable hosting, the way you like it.

If you are looking for a good Django host, then I highly recommend it.

If they are not your cup of tea, check out, which has a great list of good Django hosts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -