javascript - Maybe a simple question on html/php/sql -


I am using php to remove some text entries from the Oracle 10G database. The problem is that I also need to add a comment form to every text entry so that users can answer the original text (this is actually like the stack overflow: the original texts are as many questions and connected to every question, to answer Is a form of) When I insert a specific comment / answer in the database, I have to attach the question id so that I can find out which comment comes under that question. How do I do that? I have tried a hidden input that holds the value of the qid, but this value is always being removed from the last qid.

It is difficult to reply without seeing this code, but I'm guessing that you have a point inside the page But to put your hidden tag / form where the questions related to that form are being displayed, before the next question is processed.

So if you have 15 questions on a page, each will have a text made from a rows containing the questions ID, subject, text, and anything else. While that row is present in your loop, print that comment form with active qid at that stage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -