JQuery to find if any span inside label element -


I am using JQuery for my application.

Let me know as an HTML

   * & Lt; / Em> & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Labels & gt;  

In my jquitt code, I want to check that there is a span like a tag inside the label and if it exists then I have to turn my check box on to do this. Please suggest me

The following is my checkbox

  & lt; Input id = "required" type = "checkbox" name = "required" />  

Use this to check if there is a spec with a category label. If so, set the checkbox with the required ID for checks.

  if ($ ("label> span.req"). Length & gt; 0) {$ ("# essential") atrum ("check", true); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -