namespaces - Spring RuntimeBeanReference -


I have a custom namespace that I am parsing for the spring project, and I'm having trouble with RuntimeBen contexts. . I have a class myclass which takes a list. In my beadfile file, I have a bean type of MyObax type named "MyOz".

In my custom namespace parser, I have a code that looks like:

  RootBeanDefinition MyBean = New Routine Definition (MyClass.class); Constructor agreement value cav = new constructor agreement value (); List list = new linked list (); List.add (new Runtimebine Reference ("MyOuse")); Cav.addIndexedArgumentValue (0, list); However, when I see the bean through the spring, I get an exception that it can not convert the Runtimebine reference to MyObject, whether it is specific to solving some references. Need to make? 

thanks,

jeff

I found it now . I need to use a ManagedList instead of a regular Linkedlist. I will have references resolved by Spring near the managed list (and Manageddam).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -