opengl - Iphone app PNG sequence animation - How to use OPENgle optimally without crashing -


I am making an animation in opegle with pngs and I am considering using the highest Cuban compression and the PVR conversion Does not use.

Do anyone know that you can do the maximum amount of frames before the processor starts? And I have a series of frames, I will also keep in mind that my PNG sequence is about 75 frames and many of these are being repeated to help.

All the best, Charlie

If you are all 75 PNG images If you are animating through, you may want to leave OpenGL, and just "animation images" in UIImageView.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -