ruby on rails - How does one collect rcov-style information on the processing of erb templates? -


I am using RCOV on the set of tests, in my automobile application through rail routes). It already produces knowledgeable results for set-up controllers, models, assistants, and Lib codes. Unfortunately RCV does not track code coverage in ERB templates, which makes sense. ERB templating is a very challenging vibe on the general concept of execution.

Rails can generate good reports where exceptions are raised in templates and, like, I think this is the figure that can be harvested.

I am currently trying to find points in the RCO on which I can conjure up, but it is making it difficult for nature of the system, see that what is happening is clearly telling me this There is also doubt that some amount of ERB will be necessary.

If you have any ideas for your attitude or solution, then I appreciate it. Once I get the installation method found, I'm cleaning this code and plug it in as an open source plugin rails.

"itemprop =" text ">

I only really need view file names in most cases as They will be fully executed in My aim is to identify mainly unused partial or templates. These outputs to the following code screen. Module DeadCodeDetector Module Template def set_extension_and_file_name_with_recording (use_full_path) R = set_extension_and_file_name_without_recording (use_full_path) puts the "included template" file name "End Includes" and puts the R-end Def Self.included (Base ) Base.class_eval alias_method_chain: set_extension_and_file_name, recording and end and end ActionView :: Template.send (include, DeadCodeDetector :: Template)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -