sql - Querying Oracle with a pick list -


I have an Oracle database in which I have only read access (without permission to create a temporary table). I have a peak list (in Excel) of 28000 IDs related to 28,000 rows in a table, in which how do I write a query to return 28000 rows of millions of records?

I tried to create a table and tried to get involved through ODBC but the entry took freeze / incredible long hours. Do I have to make a question with 28,000 items in these statements?

What is something in PL / SQL that will make it easy?

Thank you for your time and support.

- Jesse

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Do you make 28,000 rows special?

Is there another area in the record that you can use to restrict the query in a WHERE clause (or at least a few million rows)? Perhaps the ID is interested in falling within a certain limit?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -