wpf - How can I determine if my TextBlock text is being trimmed? -


The following text rolls the text as expected and trim makes the alipis "..." displayed after touching the text. goes.

  & lt; TextBlock MaxWidth = "60" MaxHeight = "60" text = "This is some long text I want to wrap." TextWrapping = "Wrap" texttraiming = "Characterplacesis" />  

I would like to display a tooltip on the text with full text, but only if the text is sorted out, I am not sure how determined it is to "..." Whether or not it's being shown.

How do I determine whether the text is being trimmed or not?

I have not done much WPF recently, so I'm not sure that this is what You want, but check out this article: It is a bit complicated, but it seems that you are asking the same question. Update: Website looks, but you can find this article.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -