c# - Saving settings for "AllowUserToOrderColumns" of my DataGridView -


Is there a way to remember my program that the column has been ordered again so that when the application is reopened, So order them in the same way as when I closed my form, I can not find any quality for this.

Thanks

Assuming that you are talking about one of the Windows Forms DataGridView, I do not know about any property Who will do it automatically, I think you can make a very simple scheme to handle ColumnDisplayIndexChanged event, though. Whenever the user changes the order in the column, this event will be triggered, then you can save the column order in the XML file. When the first time you create a form with the data grid view, you will have to read the data from the file and set the appropriate display number for each column.

Hope that helps,

- Dan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -