excel - Programmatic positioning of VBA charts has stopped working -


I was using this routine, to display and move a selected chart Worksheet_Change < / Code> All other charts were started by the event for a holding position on the screen.

  Sub-Shuffle Chart (String as Chartname) Dim analysis with chart in ActiveSheet.ChartObjects as chart object for each chart. With chart = 1575 End ActiveSheet with the next analysis. Chart objects (chart names). Ended with End = 15 End Sub  

It was working up to about 20 minutes ago, but has now refused to change the chart. It does not make any errors and the objects and variables are all checked when checked in all local windows.

The only thing I am doing is that the way the chart is being used in another module, it is a very early stage with ways to highlight the chart series data sources. Was in fact searching for different methods and qualities because I do not often manipulate charts.

I have restarted Excel and checked a version yesterday that was working on save, but the result is same I have not rebooted yet because my There is a bug DB running on the machine, which I like to wait till lunch to bring it down. Edit: Anyway fed and rebooted again - the problem still exists. / P>

Any idea that might be due to this, and how can I work it again?

Edit: This attack invokes the process manually by itself:

  call shuffle charts ("chart 1") < / Code> 

The process still works as expected, however, if I declare a string and pass it as the name of the chart ...

  String mychart = "Chart 1" call as mychart dimmed Shuffle curts (mychart)  

... then it does not work. WTF?

Editing 2: I have confirmed that the code still expects on other machines, so it seems that some machine has been affected by something weird "cheese" I have done that, I am still keen to know what can be the thing.

Well, I solved this, but in reality it is not known how I with connection objects Was roaming and it seemed to fix itself.

Excel 1 - 0 Lunatik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -