gwt - Reading Google Gears blobs with JavaScript -


How can Google read Google Gears blob objects in any browser? I'm using Grizzly on top of the gear, but I'm looking for some sort of solution. The application needs to work completely offline, so I can not post files and can process them on server side. My files are simple text files that I want to upload and parsor in offline mode.

I wrote a very simple section to do this so that you can see it here:

It is very easy to use either Call the method "readAllText" or you can read it line by line: Here is the line reading an example by the line:

  try {Desktop Dt = Factory.getInstance () CreateDesktop (); Dt.openfiles (OpenOpenFileHandler) (OpenFile Event Event on Public Zero) {File} Files = Events.GetFiles (); File File = Files [0]; Blob Data = FileGetBlobe (); Blob Reader BR = New Blob Reader (data); while (! Br.endOfBlob ()) Window.alert (br.readLine ());}}, true); } Hold (exception before) {Window.alert (ex.toString ()); }  

I hope it helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -