How do you take an image (passed in as a Base64 encoded string) and save it to the server in Asp.Net C#? -


I want to create a function like this ...

  [AcceptVerbs (HttpVerbs post) }] Public Action Result Sevimage (String File, String Filename) {}  

Where file base is 64 encoded string that is created from the image, and the filename is the name that I want to save it Like How can I use this encoded string to write an image on the server?

Do I need to use BinaryWriter or TextWriter or something else? And how do you decode it to allow data to be written properly on the server?

  byte [] content = convert.forbase64 string (file); System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (Server.MapPath (fileName), content);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -