How to move an element in a list in Haskell? -


I am reading and reaching a place where I try to move an element in a list in the head I am here. I think what I think and I'm curious if someone can show me what the experienced Haskell programmers will do instead.

In this example, I have a list of interses and I want to move the '4' element, which will be index '3' at the top of the list.

  Two Points = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] (nums !! 3): Delete (nums !! 3) nums  

Returns [4, 1, 2, 3, 5]

What do you think?

I will do this like this:

  move as n In = head TS: (HS ++ tail TS) where (HS, TS) = split A  

splits a list in the given position, it divides the two parts Which are created by splitting (here hs and ts ) The element that should be brought forth is now at the beginning of ts . Returns the first element of hs , it returns everything the result of the first element of that element just adds these parts to the correct order: Hs concatenated with tail ts and element premedited by head ts .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -