iPhone - in-app purchase to sell our products -


I have a website that downloads the user (downloadable) I am making an iPhone app and 3.0 I want to be able to sell some products using in-app purchases.

The documentation now states that whatever you want to sell should be uploaded by Apple on iTunes connected and approved. But I want to be able to add products sold daily by my app.

I have a web service to get the list of products from the website. Is it possible for a user to purchase this item from within the app, but to connect it without connecting them?

Thanks

What you probably can do, submit your app with it, a backlog of in-app purchases, five or six days before time, and then continuously before submitting your daily luggage when you are available to them Do not want to be sure how the review process is reliable, or it will work for your situation - just an idea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -