iphone - Why doesn't UIButton title display? -


In the viewDidLoad method of a UIViewController, I do this:

  UIButton * b = [[UIButton Type UIButtonTypeRoundedRect] with initWithFrame: CGRectMake (0, 0, 100, 100)]; [B SETITAL: @ State for "Testing": UICOnlineStateNational]; [BitTitLarroller: [UIColor blackcolor] forState: UIControlStateNormal]; [Self.view addSubview: b]; // Edit: 'B' must be NSLog (@ "button title:% @", [b titleLabel] .text);  

Button does not display but display title The "test" for the NSLog line console prints. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? I can not tell you why this does not work, but I have a solution:

  UIButton * b = [UIButtonTypeRoundedRect] with UIButton Button; B. Frame = CGRactam (0, 0, 100, 100); [B SETITAL: @ State for "Testing": UICOnlineStateNational]; [BitTitLarroller: [UIColor blackcolor] forState: UIControlStateNormal]; [Self-add subview: b];  

Separating the frame with the allocation of the button and init.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -