java - Eclipse j2ee and bundled web tool platform confuses me -


Hello good friends I'm sure everyone is cool. I'm about to start a tutorial about jsp and jsf and it is necessary that the device is eclipse for j2ee and web tool platform. I'm a bit confused where it can be bundled with wtp? And what is the distribution in it, or ?. I know that it is here because it has been written clearly but again I do not know that it is good for me, jboss seam to connect the main purpose jboss-seams. Please correct me immediately if I am making some stupid assumptions to read.

Go to Galileo, its latest, they chose names for me, instead of or with versions, To make it easier to choose and remember, but apparently it was hard to choose.

Look for an explanation on releasing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -