java - enabling el in jsp -


How do I enable EL expression in JSP version 2.0? EL expression as Strong is getting in the form of output every time in JSP.

This is DD which is using the sender request to send the servlet, and then sending the request to JSP servlet:

   

I have not ignored any L in JSP. Am I still missing something?

Your web The XML file looks fine for JSP 2.0. If you are having trouble accessing EL on specific pages, try adding at the top of the personalized JSP page at the bottom:

  & lt;% @ page is alg = "false" % & Gt;  

Since you are using JSP 2.0 I think EL is ignored by default so that you can do it on your web. You can add XML to enable for all pages:

  & lt; Jsp-config & gt; & Lt; Jsp-asset-group & gt; & Lt; URL pattern & gt; * Jsp. & Lt; / Url pattern & gt; & Lt; L-enabled & gt; True & lt; / L-enabled & gt; & Lt; Scripting enabled & gt; True & lt; / Enable scripting & gt; & Lt; / Jsp-asset-group & gt; & Lt; / Jsp-config & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -